www.WeAreHull.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one of a kind and rare to find...take that chance

Go down

one of a kind and rare to find...take that chance Empty one of a kind and rare to find...take that chance

Post  sweetness2122 Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:08 am

About Me
I never know what to say on something like this...lets start with my name is Penny, i am a fun loving girl, and love to make people laugh. I like to have silly times with mates and have a good old giggle. I can take the mickey out of myself, and I don't take things to heart. I am a person that is kind, generous, loyal, and love my family and friends a lot!

I am the kind of girl that gets on with everybody, and love meeting new people.
I don't want to play silly mind games, i would like a man who knows his mind and is honest about it, and is a gentleman, and treats their lady well and ill treat him well too, like a king in fact . And I'm quite an old romantic, and i can be cheesy in some respect. lol. But i would love to meet someone who can make me smile, and be the reason behind the smile. Smile

I love to read, see live bands, dance around being silly.I seriously LOVE my teas, i think i drink too much of it. I love to go out and about to explore, and try new things!
I would love to travel some point in the future, but i don't want to do it alone, i want to share the experiences with somebody special. And one day have a family together.
I am a very ambitious person, and want to thrive in what i do. "Try not. Do or do not, there is no try."

There are lots more to know about me but i don't want to keep you reading any longer... if you like what you have read so far then send me a message don't worry i won't bite..!

First Date
I don't mind where, it's really the company I like. Smile as long as it is somewhere we can get to know eachother.
Or if you really want to do something different, ill be open to it, i like trying new things.

one of a kind and rare to find...take that chance 4vp1po2spmdisrmnq5uihrtof292835248

sweetness2122

Back to top Go down